Thursday, May 22, 2008
the guys...
I woke up like I normally do while I’m vacation : late…Gibbs hit me and met me at the villas…we walked down one of the malls to do some shopping and get a bit of lunch…I then headed back, put on my running gear and went for a run…I ran the beach back & forth a couple of times…Running in sand is not an easy feat but feels easy on your feet…after the hotel inhabitants kept staring at me probably exclaiming, “Wow, look at that idiot, he’s not from around here so he must be on vacation and is running?” I don’t know what it was but it felt great running in this weather…I didn’t cramp up but sweated at least 42 gallons of salt…I then jumped in the pool and did some laps & water exercises…I then did some grocery shopping & ended the night by watching The Bourne Supremacy…It doesn’t get any better than that in my opinion…one thing I want to metntion in regards to my workouts is that I hydrated after getting keen advice from a great guy named Destah…He’s my in-house Zagat, sports, medical, everyday life situations advisor…Dip is that as well and you can add financial to the list…Gibbs is the one that protects me since he sees me as a younger brother because he’s 6 months & 4 days older than me…We all talk cars and Keith is the go-to-guy on anything BMW…I keep telling him Mercedes has better build-quality now that Chrysler is out of the picture…Dele, well, Dele is the body-guard of the group…Caiphus, he’s the artist of the group amongst other things that I can’t print that have to do with a 3 letter word that starts with “S”…Half of his adventures that he’s had in the company of other RBS members are what legends are made of…Antoine is the computer extraordinaire of the group…we all have culinary skills and Antoine’s succeed in dishes of carribean origins…the majority of us also have our motorcycle licenes, too…See, we are all different yet we’re all the same connected with time and spirituality & genuine values you just can’t find or buy…it just happens…we are true gentlemen with balance and a good sense of the direction of the world…we’re international, as well as, domestic…we can talk about any topic ranging from fashion to cooking to politics to automobiles to music to movies to women and relationships…pure class…that’s something you can’t buy…sound conceited???...it’s the other con word, confident…why???...because we don’t walk around with that certain aire that others do…it’s no act…what you see is what you get…purity…refined every waking moment…you are the company you keep so why keep bad company???...i know I digressed but this trip is what it’s all about…the ability to connect with those arriving and those unable to make it due to schedules…because we all embody eachother in some shape or form physically or mentally…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment