Thursday, May 22, 2008

me on the jet ski...

This morning the mobile chimed and it was gibbs…he said to meet at the mall…by the time I got ready, don’t laugh I’m getting a lot better, he was already back…so I got on the laptop & chatted a bit by the pool…I then text Gibbs to suggest jet skiing…I’ve never done it before…after negotiating a good deal we set out…it was incredible but I seemed to have forgotten how salty the waters can be…but it still felt great…what is it about man that forces him to try & demolish anything he gets on…I tried & tried to sink the jet ski or should I say dip & dive…no luck…I did catch some nice air off of some waves and tried some turns…dele & gibbs were doing all sorts of tricks…we raced a couple of times…I don’t care what anyone says but I had the slowest one…it would just bog down when I gunned it…it even stalled one time as if it was flooded…I was going to get on one but they gave it to dele and I got stuck with the slug bug…but, I still had a great time…I’ve always wanted to jet ski…dele thought I was scared but I told him I’ve cliff jumped and pier jumped…I guess I’m really gung ho when it comes to those kind of things…I got done and dipped into the pool and then made a sandwich & took a nap…

No comments: